Happy Belated Halloween! We hope everyone had a spooktacular night! Here’s what we’ve been up to over the past month.
Misc Additions & Improvements
As we mentioned last month, progress was expected to be pretty slow. That being said, we got a few things done, and have a few things coming along the way such as:
- The Stealth skill animation was updated to match the new battle animations
- All of the Skill and Item icons were updated to match the new 1080p UI resolution
- We fixed a bug where when you changed the selected quest in the quest log and left the menu the mini map was still pointing to the old quest until you changed levels
- Added an area identifier to the mini map for quests that have an objective in a general area
- Working on an animation that plays when turns are skipped during battle
- Working on adding passive animals to the game, such as cats, dogs and birds
- Designed some new VFX for when walking on dirt, sand, and through shallow and deep water
- Working on juicing up the game with new transition animations for battles and menus
- Creating new emote bubbles for cutscenes, and updating the debate battle bubble to be more clear
- And More!
As we outlined before, we’ll be continuing to focus on various improvements through the month of November. We hope to finish off most of the transition maps/levels between the new province and the old ones, and start planning out the last province and the battle improvements.