Happy Spooky October! Here’s what we were up to over the past month!
This month we primarily focused on completing the new province! Pictured to the side is a large chunk of what was left after last month’s update!
This area was mainly composed of in between areas on the outskirts of the country. It mainly features a small forest, the military outpost along the border, the river that divides Gataela from Rical, and a small secluded settlement. From this area you can also see part of Myran Lake.
Misc Additions & Improvements
This month we also worked on a variety of other small tasks such as:
- Fixing the remaining bugs from the public bug list
- Creating running animations for bear, moose, cougar and wolf enemies
- Creating a special boss skill
- Creating more emote bubbles and working on improving the debate emote bubble
- Creating various VFX
- MSQ writing improvements
As we previously mentioned, progress will be slow over the next few months due to some sudden important real-life responsibilities and events. Now that the new province has been added, we’ll be working on the following for the next little bit:
- General animation improvements, such as running animations, more VFX, etc
- More MSQ writing improvements
- Updating the Skill and Item icons with a a higher resolution version
- In-between levels/maps blending and connecting the new province with the older ones
- Planning for battle improvements and the next (and last) province