- Final Overworld Maps – 14.2% in progress; 71.7% complete
- Worked on adding new music
- Worked on updating the UI
- Working on updating and adding new animations
- Added a sprint button
- Showed off our new logo
- Revealed some new characters
- Refactored the dialogue system to add new text effects and fix some bugs with the old one.
- Refactored the scroll lists so that you can click and drag on the scroll bar to scroll
Coming up next:
- Optimization Work
- Graphical Update
The past month focused on the graphical update, added some new features, and revealing some new info~
To start with, I’d like to show off the logo again (just in case you missed it). This has been a work in progress for a while, so it’s nice to finally show it! It was designed by the lovely kathaeris.
Yes. New. Characters. These characters have been around since ye-old-days (and I even teased them back in April), but here’s a more formal reveal for them all. I hope you enjoy these sneak peaks and look forward to a few more 🙂
December will be a busy month. We’re planning to finish up most of the major UI and graphical updates then. We may do a stream or two during the month too, so keep an eye out on the twitter~!